Well guys and girls I have been busy here lately and have not had the chance to post. What has been keeping me so busy was building my new fry stand. It has twenty containers that hold roughly two gallons of water each. Here is the front view.
This is the side view. This picture shows how I have the main water supply line running to the top and snaking down each rack.
I decided to put in a ball valve to relieve excess pressure in the main line. You can also see where I added pressure connectors in case I ever need to remove the reservoir.
Luckily I already had a pond pump that works perfectly.
Each rack has its own 1" drainage pipe that connects on the side and goes back into the sump.
I found some good plastic water valves at jehmco.
After pressure testing the system and making sure there were no leaks and making sure that all the containers overflows worked I moved it up into the fish room. Now all I have left to do is drill small holes in the lids for the water lines and put them on. I now have nine strains of swordtails and hope that twenty fry tanks will be enough. We will see I guess.